Tuesday, September 02, 2008

happy tuesday

Tuesday is the our play day and I unfortunately have been sick in bed for the last few days. However, I didn't want to disappoint Josh. My friends were going golfing this afternoon, so I decided to take Josh to hit a few balls on the driving range with them before their tee time.

Josh decided he should golf the entire 9 holes and jumped in the cart with Denice. They sent me home and back to bed and kept Josh for the round.
Not to bad of a swing!


Josh, Denice, Kelly, Deanne, Steph, Marilynn, Vicki Gus, and JoyLynn then all went to Chili's for some grub. Michelle and I met up with them there. Josh had a great time on his play date with all his girlfriends. I have amazing friends!

1 comment:

Notme said...

How nice of them! He is playing the right sport thats for sure!