Saturday, September 13, 2008

the happiest place on earth

I am never ready to leave California without a trip to Disneyland. I had seriously considered skipping it this time due to all the other activities we had planned and the second we hit the Disneyland parking structure, I was so glad that we ended up going.



The park wasn't very crowded which was nice and we had already been on all the "big" rides before noon...so we did them again, plus some shopping, and eating, and finished the day with the parade. What a way to end an amazing week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you couldn't resist Disneyland!

areese said...

I wish I'd known you were going (though really, silly of me to think you might not ;), I would have had you pick something up for Genghis! :) Looks like an awesome trip all around and I hope you guys had as much fun as it looks like.

Notme said...

Wait, who took that pic of you guys?

Was it packed? Im so glad you went and had fun!