Saturday, September 13, 2008

is it time to go already?!

Today was our last full day in California and we all LOVE the beach, so we packed up our cooler and towels and headed there for the day. The weather did not cooperate with our last day and it was cold and breezy, but that didn't stop Josh from enjoying himself.


Yes, I am wearing a long sleeve light weight sweatshirt...I was cold!



Josh is a total water bug. I have no idea where he gets it from because it certainly isn't from me. But he had a blast boogie boarding sun or no sun. Over the last week he got pretty good at it too!
The sun finally came out around 4:30, an hour or so before we left the beach for the last time this week. And I got to take my sunset pictures that I love and enjoy the grandeur of the sun's beauty.
This week has gone so fast. Thank goodness we are stopping at Disneyland on our way to the airport. I can have a few more hours of fun!