Friday, September 19, 2008

lets go out tonight

Wednesday night I was lucky enough to be invited to go see the musical Cats with Michelle, Rebecca, and Amy. It was pretty short notice, us getting tickets Tuesday night and I thought for sure my parents would be available as my fill in babysitter for Josh. However, they were busy. Fortunately, Heidi stepped up and helped me out.
We went to dinner at Bambara downtown and then headed over to Capital theatre. I have to say that Cats is not my favorite musical by any stretch of the word, but it was a fun evening.
Josh had a great time with his cousin Dylan and his aunt Heidi and uncle Eddie. I was shocked to hear that he was willing to get in the tub with Dylan. I don't have any cute tub pics with the siblings since he doesn't have any. But how adorable is Dylan looking up at Josh?!!
We all had a fun night out!

3 comments:

Notme said...

I saw Cats on Broadway in NY, and thought it was ok. I was raised on the music and as a kid I really loved it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you blog...otherwise I would never see the cute pictures like the "tubby". We sure have adorable grandchildren!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures of our cute grandchildren...good thing you blog or I wouldn't have any (hint).
Grandma Jo