Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sea world

Sea World Adventure was the activity of the day.

We went with Michelle's brother Brett, sister in law Holly, and their kids. We checked out the shows with Shamu, the dolphins, and of course the sea lions Clyde and Seamore.

Josh's favorite part of the day was feeding the dolphins, the sea lions, and seals. He even fed a bird who stole the fish right of his hand.

We were exhausted by the end of the day. Mims sat down to rest while Josh and I monkeyed around on the playground.


Would I pay the $175 for all of us to get in again? Probably not, but we did have a good time. We stopped at the Carlsbad outlets and I found 2 pairs of my favorite boyfriend jeans. YEAH! We have 2 more full days and beach time and more sun is on the agenda for me.

2 comments:

Vicki--Blog Master said...

I LOVE SEAWORLD!! Again, I'm living vicariously through your adventures. Looks and sounds like you're having a blast. Good for you!
See you when you get back.
Gus

Notme said...

Hey, I would have bought like 5 pairs of jeans so don't feel badly!

What a fun day!