Monday, September 22, 2008

i am a new aunt

I am a new aunt today and this is my new nephew. Amy and Lee you do good work! This picture came via my phone and isn't the best, but I couldn't wait to see him. He is far far away in Boston and I am hating that I can't run up to the hospital to hug my sis and her hubby and kiss my new nephew.
He isn't named yet since they just found out he was a boy today, but he was 7 lbs and 13 oz. I completely forgot to ask how long. And my sis did this without the epidural! I can't wait to see him in person. LOVE YOU GUYS in Boston!

2 comments:

Nikki and Kevin said...

Congratulations Auntie! Oh yeah, congrats to Mom and Dad too! He is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Knox is adorable. Claudia,I'll bring you real pictures when I get home from Boston.
Grandma Jo