Sunday, August 31, 2008

i have been tagged

I was tagged by my cute friend Tristine, who knows I can't just not do it. :-D This is a 'keeping it real' tag. The idea is to take pictures of things as they are right this second, not after cleaning it up, combing your hair...you get the point.
1) the toilet
2) the fridge
3) the kitchen sink
4) my closet
5) the laundry room
Tris, I will gladly take your working washer and dryer so you can get your front loaders...my laundry room has become the catch all room without those appliances!
6) my favorite shoes (if barefoot isn't an option)

7) my favorite room
8) what I am doing right now - watching the flick Imagine Me & You
9) me un-showered and sicker than a dog :-D

I tag Nikki, Holly and Amy. Get on it girls!

2 comments:

Lytton Living said...

Love it!! Thanks Claudia for sharing!!

Notme said...

You suck. Really honestly, I dont know if I can do this tag. My camera is in the middle of crapping out on me. We may have to get a new one before saturday.

Speaking of which.. YAY for the Beach!