Saturday, June 28, 2008

a very full saturday

So much to do and so little time!
Who would honestly believe that you can make a decent amount of cash at a yard sale? I have to say that I wasn't a believer, but am now. Today the Brittany complex was hosting their annual yard sale. I had few big ticket items I wanted to get rid of instead of trying to haul them off to the D.I. and found some other junk I thought might become someone's treasure. Mims went through her house too and when we got everything all put out on the driveway, we had quite the stash!
We were busy gals most of the morning. Josh put on his swim trunks and filled up water balloons and played in the front yard while we were busy making our fortune. And sure enough we ended just shy of $500. We made the money we needed to pay for the beach house when we go in September. Yippee!

After we cleaned up what little was left, Josh and I headed to the pool to cool off. It was so hot today!

Then we went to see the new Disney Pixar movie Wall-e with my parents. It was a sure crowd pleaser!
The night ended at Brett and Holly's house with Chinese for dinner and games. Landon was very busy watching Josh play on his 'computer' otherwise known as a Nintendo game boy. Mean while, Brett and I were getting our butts handed to us in hand and foot by Mims and Holly.
What a fun full day! We all made it home and our heads hit the pillows as fast as they could. :-D

1 comment:

Notme said...

Ok. Josh and Landon look like brothers in that picture! And I cant believe how much stuff you guys had to sell at the yard sale! Holy crap! I bet you have a lot more space now!