Tuesday, June 03, 2008

my own cheerleader

My softball season started a few weeks ago and Josh has had to hang out while I have played. Tonight, was the last game he had to sit through or roll around which is what he did to start with.

Then after rolling around got boring, he pulled out his helicopter (which as he informed me if you say just the first part is a swear word :-D) and kept himself busy until it started to dribble rain. Then the helicopter had to go back in the car because he didn't want it to be wet. Fortunately, he found an extra glove and ball in my bag and started to throw the ball in the air and catching it. He was in heaven after that. He was actually pretty cute and would cheer me on when I was up to bat and wave while I was in the field.
Josh was proud of me for hitting all three times up to bat and getting on base twice. His face was so cute to see from the out field as well. He was my own little cheerleader. I am going to miss him all summer!


And for those of you who know how old my body is feeling, the leg injury from last week was ok tonight. I had it taped up so tight I could barely feel the pulled muscle at all! :-D I am just not as young as I think I am...when did that happen?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude... YOU ARE OLD!!! hehe!