Sunday, June 08, 2008

park city

My parents have their timeshare condo in Park City for the next week....and therefore the mini vacation beings. Michelle and I went up with my parents this afternoon, did some shopping at the outlets and then headed to the condo for games. I love this week with my family because we get to hang out away from home and hang out with each other. All of us will be up and down from Salt Lake at different times, but we take full advantage of the precious time away.



My brother Curtis joined us for dinner and then we started in on another game while my dad prepared his amazing lasagna for a later dinner and watched Shrek III. This is just the beginning!

1 comment:

areese said...

man - i can't believe i missed lasagna. park city, fine, ok, but dad's cooking? wish i was there!