Wednesday, June 11, 2008

park city

I woke up this morning, June 11th, to my adorable sister Heidi's voice who was calling from Spain, and snow. She laughed hearing about the snow as she was walking a Spanish beach and enjoying the Mediterranean Sea.
My parents and I enjoyed a lazy morning. I was able to do some reading and writing while enjoying the tunes on my ipod. My dad made breakfast and then we started in (of course) on some games. We finally decided to brave the cold mid afternoon and went for a drive and to do some shopping.


The view is spectacular!



It was chilly, especially since I had only brought shorts to wear, but we did some damage and had a good time going through the boutiques at Red Canyon shopping area and of course the outlets.

I was exhausted after an afternoon of shopping and snuggled up to read when we got back to the hotel. My mom so nicely displayed the damage we did. Thanks mom!



My brothers and Michelle came up this evening for dinner and some more games. We got to enjoy my dad's tasty lasagna. He is the master of the dish!
I posed for a final picture with my brothers Curtis and Jordan while playing a new fun game called Swap. Be ready for a few sprained fingers in this fast paced card game. Its a new favorite! Lindsey, you and Brandon would love it!

I am headed back down to my home tonight so I can work in the morning. Then I get to pick up Josh and head back here for the weekend. My brothers, my parents, Michelle, and Josh will all be here. I am excited! :-D

3 comments:

Nikki and Kevin said...

I love mini-vacations to Park City! Has your family ever considered joining the 12-step program for Gamers Anonymous? I think you are all addicts.

Anonymous said...

I do love new games. It's about time for some new ones to I think!

Started and finished Hold Tight yesterday. I didnt love it. I loved the Halan Coben style of course, but I wonder if I have read too many, as the endings are far less shocking to me anymore. This one was a little to gory for me with all the beatings and stuff. Oh well, and least I can start something new.

Your trip to park city looks like fun. I haven't been up in a while. With gas prices and the shopping damage I could do, I suppose its better if I stay down here.

Have fun!

areese said...

well it looks as awesome as it sounded on the phone. i'm really bummed that i'm not up there - and i know lee is as well since he would love to play risk again! what on earth happened to the boys hair though?? :)