Thursday, June 19, 2008

SLOW recovery

So the super woman that I believe I am thought the healing process would just cruise along even though the doctors told me it would be 4 days on crutches and then minimal weight after that and then possibly another trip to the doctors if it still didn't feel healed. My foot hasn't been in pain, although I haven't been on it at all. But the super woman that I think I am thought it must be better and tried today to start putting pressure on it. Not such a smart move....

My injury is real and it hurts to walk on it, so I guess I will have to stop playing super woman, ask for help, and follow doctor's orders. This will take some practice!

2 comments:

areese said...

I would just like to point out that you hurt yourself TUESDAY *night*. You tried to put pressure on it THURSDAY during the *day*. Not only is this not four days, it's not even two full days! Classic.

Notme said...

Thats hot! Where can I get one? :)