Friday, June 13, 2008

park city

You have to love Utah weather. Earlier this week, I woke up to snow and this morning it was a beautiful sunny warm morning.
We started this morning by taking it easy. Josh buckled down for some cartoons and then built a fort with the pillows on the bed.

Once we started moving, we decided to head over to the alpine slide area. We took a ton of pictures.

The first ride was the ski lift up to the top of the alpine slide and then of course the slide down!




Next we headed over to the roller coaster slide. I love that one.
Finally, my parents and brothers decided it wouldn't be a complete experience without the zip line. Josh kept telling my mom that she was chicken, so of course she had to prove him wrong. And Curtis and Jordan wanted to see who could get down first. There isn't any competition gene in my family! :-D


We then headed back to the hotel for some swim time. Michelle and Josh played in the water and I got to get some sun. That is my kind of pool time!




The rest of the evening is about relaxing. I had some down time while my mom and Mims played games with Josh. We had dinner and of course played a few more games. My mom is headed to Colorado with her sisters and Mom tomorrow, so our numbers are dwindling, but there is still plenty of fun to be had tomorrow.

2 comments:

Notme said...

I hate you. You guys do too many cool things. That looks really fun. I havn't done the Alpine slide since I was about 15. ( Too long!)

areese said...

i can't believe all the stuff you guys did up there this week! i am very bummed that we couldn't time our trip to be during this week, but we had to be there when heidi was there too :)