Wednesday, May 28, 2008

welcome to the world

Chayce Roger Monsen graced the world with his presence on May 28th at 10:56 am. He was a whopping 9 lbs and 10 oz and 21 inches long. He is a total cutie!
Brett and Holly (Dad and Mom) are hanging in there after a long day.
Aunt Mims has a new nephew to via for the 'favorite' spot. I think Chayce may have it for the time being!
Josh and I were lucky enough to be invited to the hospital to meet little Chayce. Josh loves babies and was ready to take him home and leave Brett and Holly with their oldest Landon.
Josh took a diaper from the hospital to practice changing diapers on his stuffed animals for our upcoming trip with the Monsen crew in September to California. Brett and Holly have already assigned him to diaper duty in order to earn his keep.

4 comments:

areese said...

disneyland again in september?? this better be in advance of and not instead of another trip to boston of course... ;)
nice shirt, josh!

Notme said...

Gosh that is one cute kid!! I wonder who he looks like... heheh

Lytton Living said...

He is a big boy! How cute is Josh ~ he needs a little brother / sister...hee. You are seriously so good at blogging often and keeping us updated. My goal is to blog 1/2 as much as you do. I swear I am going to do better. :)

Anonymous said...

SO Fun!! Tell Josh he can practice changing diapers on Dylan! Let him know that Dylan squirms like crazy...
AND... I have to agree with Amy... Disneyland AGAIN!! I LOVE IT!