Saturday, May 24, 2008

its a baby shower

Amy and Lee came back home to celebrate the their new baby with a baby shower. My sister Heidi, Mims & myself put together a pretty fun bash.

We had a number of guests and friends that were able to come enjoy an open house style baby shower with yummy food and fun company. I don't do the baby shower games so we skipped those all together and instead had each guest put together a scrapbook page instead. It is a perfect way to make sure that Amy and Lee have at least one decorated book to put pictures of the cute bundle of joy!







We had a very good afternoon. It is so fun to have Amy and Lee home from Boston and be able to spend some time with them. I am very lucky to have the amazing family that I have.
Heidi, Amy, & Me. I love my sisters!

3 comments:

Notme said...

Oh you guys are look a likes. What a cute party!

Nikki and Kevin said...

I don't remember the last time I saw you and your sisters together. Cute picture of the three of you!

Anonymous said...

Oh... Love you too!! :)