Saturday, May 17, 2008

DISNEYLAND - my happiest place on earth

After a crack of dawn rising, Josh, Michelle, & I were off to the happiest place on earth. Josh was so excited he could hardly contain it.


We flew Jetblue, which I have not done before and will be doing again even if it is only for the small t.v. on the back of each seat. Josh didn't ask once if we were there yet AND I didn't have to pack a portable dvd player with a full dvd movie selection.

Josh took a little cat nap while we were waiting for the car.

And then we hit the ground running. The weather was beyond beautiful (at least by my standards, Josh was dying of heat). I, myself, am excited for the tan.



We rode all the major goodies today and a number of ones we sometimes skip. Josh really enjoyed doing some of the rides in Fantasy Land and I don't think I have stopped to do those since before he was tall enough for the 'big kid' rides. He loved it!
However, the big attraction for Josh this time around is Indiana Jones and he was tall enough to go...by literally millimeters. He was stopped at every check point and I thought one of the workers was going to tell us he was too small. Fortunately, that didn't happen and Josh had a new thrill of his life. Pirates I am afraid is now ranked #2 in the favorite department because Indy has taken the winning spot in Josh's book.

Cheese!
We ended the day with another first for Josh, the Fantasmic Laser Show. I am not sure why I haven't had him watch the show before, but what a treat tonight. His grin from ear to ear is as big as I have ever seen it and I of course love his giggle. It was quite the entertainment...and I mean watching Josh!


The best news of all is we still have 2 more days of this place. The agenda for tomorrow, however, the beach!

1 comment:

Notme said...

ok I commented but have no clue where it went. Im glad you had fun!