Saturday, May 03, 2008

the Jazz are moving on

It is game 6 of the Jazz - Rocket series and I was lucky enough to score a pair of tickets from the doc at work. Michelle and I were so excited to go and enjoy the energy of the Jazz in a playoff game and we were not disappointed.

We started with some grub from Rumbi's at the Gateway Mall. YUM! Then we headed over to the arena. We were able to see EVERYTHING from Row 6 right behind the Jazz bench. We saw my brother and his buddy Spears and we also saw Michelle's family Brandon & Lindsey.



The Jazz took a dominating lead to start the game and then allowed the Rockets to sneak back into it at the end of the first half. However, they came back out ready to play and ended up winning 113-91. The crowd was ecstatic and the noise level was unreal.
We had a blast! Thanks for the tickets Arden!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great game, and it was fun to see you girls. Thanks for the gum. (Turns out my tummy wasn't feeling well because today I am sick. :P Yuck!)

You had such great seats. I'm not sure they would be able to keep my in mine if I were sittting that close to: KORVER, KIRILENKO, MEMO... oh, who am I kidding - I LOVE them all!!

Claudia said...

It was so fun to see you. I am glad I was able to pick you out in the crowd! :) Now I have experienced the excitement of the jazz that you are always talking about!

Anonymous said...

I'm not usually hard to pick out in a crowd!

Look for tall and big... oop, there I am!