Wednesday, May 21, 2008

its back to a normal wednesday

Our world is back in full swing and back to 'normal'. So of course that means a Wednesday play date with Josh. He loves Wednesdays and is conditioned for an afternoon of fun.

Josh gets to plan the afternoon of his liking which includes lunch and the activity. Today, he choose Training Table (who am I kidding, he picks that place for the cheese fries every time) for lunch.Due to the rain, Josh had a few different places Josh was contemplating going to. The Utah Museum of Natural History was the place that won out.




He was able to learn about, see, and interact with dinosaurs, Native American history, check out crystals and rock formations, earthquakes, among other things. He loved it and we had a great time. Yeah for Wednesdays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had SO much fun in California! I am supper jealous... well at least Dylan is supper jealous! Love the blogging... :)

Anonymous said...

I like fries... just no cheese on them. I should say I like crispy fries.

I love that you have an activity every Wednesday. I'm sure that Josh will always remember having that time with you.