Sunday, May 25, 2008

birthday celebrations continue

The birthday celebration continued for Mims today. We were able to go to her parents house and spend some time with her parents and her brothers and their families this afternoon. Cake choice - yellow with white frosting.

Next we went to my parents for a rib dinner and of course more cake. Cake choice - chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

After dinner, we played more games. And the agenda for tomorrow...weather permitting the pool (and a few more games). Hope you had a good birthday Mims!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude.. Mims... I talked to you three different times on your birthday and didn't mention anything! I am a shmuck!! I even talked to you while you were waiting to eat dinner for your birthday!! I AM SO SORRY!! I won't forget it ever again!

Loves!!