Saturday, May 31, 2008

aliens...really aliens?!!

Tonight, Mims and I went to grab some grub at the Dodo at the Gateway Mall and check out the new Indiana Jones movie. Josh saw it with his dad last week and of course loved it and was certain I would too. The reviews I have heard from other people included, 'it was not really an Indiana Jones movie, predictable, and why aliens.' Dinner was delicious for which I was grateful because honestly aliens?! I was super disappointed in the movie (Lindsey I am rating it a -2 with your mom!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told ya! I'm sorry to have been right on this one! It was awful. They should have left well enough alone! Too Bad!!

Anonymous said...

I saw it with Eddie... The Aliens thing... that is after what scientologists believe. EX: Tom Cruise! Crazy huh!! I think the first half of the movie was good, but they forgot to figure out the second half before they started filming!
I would give it 1.5 stars