Friday, March 14, 2008

Boston

My trip to Boston to visit my sis and her hubby has finally arrived. I left yesterday afternoon for my first traveling 'adventure' alone. I have to admit, I was a bit anxious. I got to the Salt Lake airport and it started off on a difficult note. My plane had been delayed and when I was to arrive in Chicago to catch my plane to Providence, Rhode Island, I was also to be leaving. The counter attendant said they were more than happy to put me up in Chicago for the night. Fortunately, I heard the other counter attendant saying that they were holding a flight in Chicago connecting to Manchester, New Hampshire since there were 13 passengers that needed to catch that flight. After talking with my Sis, I changed flight out of Chicago to go to New Hampshire. I arrived just after midnight and drove for an hour into Cambridge to my Sisters' Place. My trip has begun!

No comments: