Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boston - planes, trains & automobiles

So I have been home for a couple of days now, but unfortunately you come home & have to get back to the work grind. However, I did have to make it home somehow!
My last day in Boston was very chilly, a wind chill of 17 degrees, but the sun was shining. This morning I had the opportunity to go see my sister Amy in action in her big wig job at Harvard. Harvard campus is HUGE, I really had no idea. We walked across the river and I was able to take this gorgeous picture.

This is the building where Amy works and her cubical. SMILE!


She took me to the subway for my long journey home. I had a 20 minute subway ride, an hour train ride, a 20 minute cab ride and then my flights. This was our final picture together of the trip.
The train station. I have never been on a train and I was waiting for the coco like in the Polar Express after the conductor took my ticket and punched it just like in the movie!



I think this might have been in Rhode Island. I am not positive, but I enjoyed the scenery on the train!

This is what I came home to...a very empty airport. My flight from Rhode Island took an extra hour due to wind and then my connecting flight from Phoenix was delayed due to plane trouble. I didn't land in Utah until 1:30 am. I was exhausted!

The trip was a blast and I survived traveling alone. I loved Boston! Amy & Lee, thanks for having me! Love you guys!

1 comment:

areese said...

claudia. i can not believe that picture of me in my cube. i'm never letting you take pictures again. ;)