Sunday, August 31, 2008

UTAH FOOTBALL SEASON

It is Utah football season and I couldn't be more excited! I invited the family over for the big game. We grilled, watched the game, and enjoyed each others company. A few of the non die hard football fans got in a few rounds of hand and foot too.


My parents, Jordan, Spears, Heidi, Dylan, Curtis, Laurel, Mims, and me of course.

Utah pulled through, although they kept it exciting until the end...again. The W came 25 to 23 over Michigan. Now they just need to prepare for UNLV. Last year, the Utes had a huge upset over UCLA and the next game was UNLV in Vegas. We of course made the trek only to be sorely disappointed when they were killed by them. I hope there isn't a repeat!

GO UTES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vWhat!?!? No comments or pictures of the cops nearly hauling you and Monsen off to the pokey??? I was tempted to turn around and get a picture of "the incident" but I just kept driving...laughing all the way to my destination!
Lucky win for the Utes...We'll see what happens when they play the only game that really counts later on in November.
-Gus

Notme said...

A worthy post. I wasn't impressed with the game, although we did win, so it was well worth it.

GO UTES!