Tuesday, April 14, 2009

easter my way

I was not going to let the ER visit stand in the way of my vacation...or our Easter celebration. We started the morning with the visit from the Easter bunny and a small Easter egg hunt. Dylan had a great time finding the eggs and Josh knew what was coming next...

DISNEYLAND!
My brothers decided to stay back, so it was my sis, my parents, and the grand kids. We were lucky enough to start our day with a hello from Mickey right on Main Street.Dylan was so excited to spend the day with his cousin Josh, following him all around the park.




We took full advantage of the park, beautiful weather, and relatively small crowds. There was very little wait on any of the rides.
The first time in my Disneyland history, we actually left around 7:30 pm. We had seen, rode, eaten, played, and enjoyed all that we could, and there was an hour and a half drive back to the hotel. Note to self, there is no line for pictures at the entrance at 7:30 at night!
The boys crashed on the drive home. What a perfect way to celebrate Easter!

No comments: