Sunday, April 05, 2009

babysitting

Josh and I got the opportunity to babysit my friend's beautiful little girl, Elsie, while she was teaching her art class. Josh was so excited to be able to be the babysitter and was absolutely adorable the entire night. He road bikes with her, played a music while she sang, and even was the client at the hair salon. When it was time for Elsie to go to bed, Josh changed her diaper, got her in her pj's, and then read her stories. Watching him and listening to how he played and helped Elsie just melted my heart. He would be a very good brother...too bad that won't be happening on my end.


It was a late night for both of us and we snuggled in while we waited for Christy to get home. The funniest part of this picture, however, is that Josh is covering his smile with the blanket because he couldn't stop giggling!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Josh is SUCH a good cousin!! He can watch Dylan anytime!! :) By the way, I like the ReAL shirt!!