Tuesday, April 14, 2009

balboa park

We were ready to visit some San Diego sites and started with Balboa Park. Because not all of us could agree where we wanted to be, we split up and enjoyed different things. My parents, Heidi, Dylan, Josh, and me went to the San Diego Zoo. The boys, Amy, Lee, and Knox decided to check out the museums.

Josh unfortunately was a bit grumpy so when we met back at the hotel for lunch, we stayed at the hotel for down time, while the rest of my family headed back to Balboa Park.

Before dinner, the siblings headed over to Seaport Village to shop, sight see, and enjoy time without the kids or my parents. It is so fun to hang out with my sibs now that we are all grown up!
Josh helped Amy with Knox's bath and then the kids went to bed...


...and the grown ups played!

No comments: