Thursday, October 16, 2008

UEA Trip

It is too cold for me and I am not ready for the hot weather to end. So we are taking advantage of the UEA weekend and heading to St. George...
Unfortunately, the rest of the people up north had the same idea!
When we finally got to our destination, the weather was beautiful! We got settled at the Monsen condo after hitting the grocery store. We fixed dinner and got ready to watch the Y get a beating. I was prepped for it!
Joylynn, Denice, Mons, Deanne, Carole, Me, Denice and Lorinda
The beating came in a BIG way. We had fun hanging out and given I was one of very few Utah fans in the room, I had a grin on my face the entirety of the game while the rest had tears. We will play tomorrow in the warmth and sun and then of course get ready for the next big game on Saturday.

1 comment: