Friday, October 17, 2008

so much time and nothing to do

I love the kind of vacations when there is really nothing planned and you can just relax. This trip is just like that! We woke up, had breakfast, played some cards, got ready, did some shopping, came back and too a nap, and then headed to the movies.
We went to the flick Eagle Eye. It was a bit long and the idea of the storyline is quite frightening, but it was worth seeing.
Then it was time to celebrate. Laurie came down and is staying at her sister's. We all went over to say happy birthday and enjoy cake and ice cream.


I love that I know have spent two years in a row celebrating Laurie's bday out of town. I love my Disneyland, scrap booking, Utah fan friend!

1 comment:

Notme said...

Once again... bored all weekend. My sister said she liked that movie a lot. Of course, she is 16, and in love with Shai Labouf