Friday, July 18, 2008

i have missed my bug...

Josh has been at his dad's for the last two weeks. I am so excited to be able to play with him this weekend. We didn't waste any time to dive into the activities.

We ran a few errands and decided to stop at one of our favorite spots...the bookstore. Josh takes his time checking everything out to make sure he finds the perfect book. Today he chose The Indian in the Cupboard for us to read together through the rest of the summer.

We met up with Mims after she got off work and went to the movie Space Champs. Some person or persons were on some serious medication when that movie was written and put together. It is a bad version of teletubbies, BUT Josh giggled through the whole movie, so it ended up being worth it.



Finally, we hit the pool for some twilight swimming. Josh is a total fish and would sleep in water I think if I let him...and he has never had swim lessons. I have no idea where he gets it from. I guess some people are just born with the swim gene!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! Towel AND the tube!! Classic...

Notme said...

I love that you read to him. SO cute! Im glad he likes to swim. Landon will have a blast with him