Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July celebration

Is there anything more American than softball and fireworks? ...maybe apple pie, but we skipped the pie and went to the ball game with some friends. Lucky for us, the weather was working in our favor and all though it was warm there was some cloud cover and a slight breeze.
Deanna, Lisa & Joylynn Mims & Josh



Josh & Me Denice & Mims

The Bees ended up losing the game, but we had good company, good treats, and were able to enjoy the fireworks. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Notme said...

FUN! We stayed home and had sloppy Joes. At least it was overcast and not 800 Degrees right?

cobeyfamily said...

Man, I missed the fun!!! My sisters and I went to watch the fireworks and had a great time. I love your blog CJ and how you change things up! I need to take a blogging class from YOU! Take it easy!
Di