Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Let the traditions begin...

Christmas Eve is a fun and tradition filled evening. This year, I was lucky enough to share in my BFF's family traditions as well. Michelle & I started our evening at her parent home for dinner, good company, and presents. We had a great time.

After we finished at the Monsen home, we came back to my house. This year, I had my whole family out to my house for our traditional seafood dinner, consisting of crab, shrimp, and of course clam chowder. I have been having this meal since I was born thanks to my dad's side of the family. It is something we all look forward to. After a wonderful meal, thanks dad, we open Christmas pj's, sibling gifts, and a Josh was lucky enough to open a few more. Then we play games into the wee hours.


We were all having so much fun playing games, Josh was not even going to think about sleeping. He tried to keep his eyes open as long as us 'big kids'. After a phone call from Santa himself, and droppy eyes, Josh finally hit the pillow and crashed...well he at least pretended to!
The rest of us finally decided we were too tired to be awake any longer as well and turned out the lights around 2 am. Did I mention everyone was sleeping at my house?!!





No comments: