Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

What time did your household get up this morning?
Josh slept until almost 10 am. I finally went in to nudge him to get the morning started.

Then it was on to presents from Santa...the dress up chest being the biggest hit. The rest of us were well taken care of as well. We are all so blessed to have each other and not want for much.


After we got through presents, we had the traditional blueberry muffins and sliced bananas in a bowl of orange juice thanks to the Hughes line. My family stayed at my house, all of us in our pj's for the remainder of the day enjoying each other's company and playing games. Josh & I left for a few hours in the evening to see my BFF's family and spend some time with them and then it was back to my house. Everyone was right were I left them. We had a wonderful Christmas and I am very grateful for my family and friends. We missed you Amy & Lee!

No comments: