Wednesday, April 02, 2008

exploring the aquarium

Josh & I had once went to the Aquarium when it was at the Gateway Mall. In case any of you missed it at that location...you missed nothing! It has since moved to 10600 South and 700 East. I was a bit leery, but given how cold it was outside today, Josh & I tried to give it another shot in it new location and fortunately we were not disappointed.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering what Josh would like in a mustache, here you go. he didn't take it off all afternoon!




The 'hands on feel the fish' displays still exists as well as the shark tank. However, the new aquarium also has a section dedicated to Utah water with a captain's fish boat to explore. There is a display saved for the coral reefs and the amazing fish that live there. Lastly, there is a true to life display where Josh was able to run around a sunken ship, crawl through a coral reef, and enjoy some smaller creatures in tanks through the kid area. It was actually pretty fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what Josh would look like with a big black- my name is Luigi, can I make you a pizza- moustache. So thank you!

Notme said...

Why does it look so Non-busy? Landon and I went last week and I wanted to pull my hair out. I think that its a lame exhibit and can't wait for the actual thing... I'm glad Joshy had fun!