Friday, June 19, 2009

a golfing afternoon

This afternoon Josh and I met Vicki Gus at the Forelakes Golf Course to hit a bucket of balls...the first of the summer, well for us, not for Vicki Gus.

Josh took our pics while we 'model' posed complete with the wind in our hair.

...the other 'model' pose :-D



Josh and Gus did most of the swinging and man they are good! I got in a few decent swings, but left my skills to taking pics and catching up with Gus.
This video isn't Josh's best swing, but it gives the idea. We are going to do a par three course in a few weeks. Luv you Gus!

2 comments:

Vicki--Blog Master said...

Thanks CJ...I look like a pin-head but oh well...pictures don't exactly lie (sigh). It was fun today and I'm looking forward to hitting the links in a couple of weeks!
Luv ya, man!

Marti said...

I need to learn how to golf. And I'd love to have my kids play, too.

love your sunglasses, btw. I'm looking for a good pair of aviators...