Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my little home body

Today is play date day. I picked Josh up from school and he was 1, hungry and 2, wanting to go home. He is my little home body right now. We stopped at Costco for food and some new books and then headed home to play.


Josh's favorite thing right now is hockey. He has been setting up a hockey rink in the living room. Today he had figured out a hockey outfit and even got out his little stuffed animal buddies to be the doctor and fan club.
After the game where I lose every time because he gets a hockey stick and I get the bow from the bow and arrow set, we snuggled up for the viewing of the Mighty Ducks.
We had a great home play date!

1 comment:

Ritch in Love said...

Aw Claud, you are so cute with him. You are so lucky...and he is so lucky to have you!