Monday, February 09, 2009

boston 2009

It is that time of year again....and I needed a trip to visit my sis and her family in Boston. It is cold and you have to bundle up, but it is one of the best, relaxing vacations I have ever taken. This year's visit has been no different.
We walk to most of our destinations and then take the subway. The sun has been shining most of this trip and although the trees are bare, the scenery is gorgeous. These pictures were taken on the bike trail at the spy pond in Arlington.
We met Amy's cute co-worker Emily for breakfast. We didn't make it to a show this time, but enjoyed each other's company over yummy potato cakes.
Shopping....lots and lots of shopping!

The rest of the time has been hanging out with Knox,
playing games, and
taking fun funky pictures with my camera!

My ultimate regrouping, rejuvenating vacation destination is Boston!

No comments: