Monday, November 10, 2008

full weekend

Saturday was a day for the books, busy and full of fun activities. I started off at the Lia Sophia jewelry party. Next was the Stitch 'n Bitch at Michelle's aunts. We get together for yummy chili and crafts. I get all of my Gateway employee gifts put together every year at this event. I love it!



Next it was on to the UOFU women's basketball game. It was the first game of the season and of course the girls pulled out a win. I am excited to be a season ticket holder this year!

To finish up an amazing, full day music of course needed to be involved. Matt Nathanson was the artist of choice at the Avalon. I was a little bit apprehensive by the venue, but it was actually a small venue that was perfect for the an amazing artist. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Notme said...

wow, that does sound like a full day! If Chayce was sleeping better I totally would have been to Debbie's house! Darn. sounded fun