Monday, February 11, 2008

Bonneville Family Week

I am so excited for this week. Not only is it Valentines, so LOVE is in the air, its family week at Bonneville. That means zero homework from the teachers and lots of family fun planned by the PTA. Tonight was a great start to the week. Bonneville rented the Gallivan Center and we all got to go ice skating, which of course is one of Josh's favorite activities.
My parents came and were able to skate for half a second with us, until my mom got bombarded by the elementary school kids. She is like celebrity to them!



Josh probably had the most fun skating with his cousin Makio and his classmate Thomas. It is so fun to see how his social skills (yes that is my 'work talk' coming out) are developing. I can't wait for the other activities this week.


No comments: